Choose us for plastic corrugated converting.
Corrugated plastic is primarily known for its use in the sign industry. It is an extruded material and can be run in rolls as well for a variety of applications.
The rolls generally do not vary in thickness but in product weight. For plastic corrugated converting purposes, we measure these rolls by how many pounds of plastic are extruded per manufactured square foot (1,000 sq. ft.). At L-S Industries, we offer multiple types of plastic corrugated rolls, as well as the ability to laminate foams, fabrics, and printed films. While these plastic rolls are perfect for protecting products that are round, there are many more applications in which thick plastic rolls can be used. Here are some of the most common applications for materials produced through plastic corrugated converting:
- Protective reel wraps—Products, like wire & cable, shipped and stored on reels require protection from impact as well as the elements.
- Protective export wraps—Plastic rolls make an excellent protective wrap for round products like aluminium & steel coils.
- Protective pipe wraps—Long downhole pipes and sand screens can be protected with plastic corrugated rolls with foam backing.
- Tree wraps–Single-face makes an excellent tree wrap to protect young trees from weather, chemical sprays, and rodents.
- Protective case wraps--Plastic rolls apply easily to large HVAC units, appliances, and other sensitive surfaces to protect them during shipment.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations with our plastic corrugated converting capabilities. To request a sample or to place your order, please contact us today.