At L-S Industries, we are a premier manufacturer and supplier of plastic corrugated totes, offering many standard designs and the ability to customize a design for any need. If you’re looking for a “happy medium” between cardboard and hard plastic options, our plastic corrugated totes are perfect. We offer plastic corrugated totes in many sizes and colors and can provide special printing, cutouts, and features to make this product work for your specific distribution center.
Within any distribution center, our plastic corrugated totes have many uses. For example, some companies use them to divide materials and parts on conveyors, while others use them as part of their picking and packing operations. Other companies use them as hopper bins, to keep products on shelves, or to segment different products within their warehouse or distribution center.
What are some of the reasons to use plastic corrugated totes to support the operations of your distribution center? Here are some of the main reasons why we recommend this product:
- Compared with corrugated cardboard containers, plastic corrugated totes last anywhere from 30 to 50 times longer.
- Because of their durability, plastic corrugated totes are a cost-effective alternative for storing, sorting, and moving products throughout your distribution center.
- Plastic corrugated totes are lightweight, which makes them easier to move around and handle.
- Even when fully loaded, plastic corrugated totes retain their shape. They’re also resistant to dust, dirt, most chemicals, moisture, corrosion, and impact.
- When empty, plastic corrugated totes save space by nesting within each other.
If your distribution center needs a new set of plastic corrugated totes, we are here to fulfill this need. Contact us today to place your order or to learn more about customizing your plastic totes specifically for your operation.