We provide much of North America with high-quality reel packaging products at L-S Industries. Some of these core products include light-duty reel wraps and protective reel wraps. But in addition to these standard products, we also offer several other reel packaging products you might not know about.
- Flange liners—These liners are designed to protect a cable or wire against rough surfaces of the reel flanges. You can staple, tape, glue, or even secure these liners with plastic plugs to the inside of the reel flanges.
- Drum wraps—These wraps cover bumpy or rough surfaces to provide a smooth layer for wrapping wire or cable around the reel drum. Our drum wraps are made from solid plastic sheeting, which is excellent for absorbing imperfections and providing a weather-resistant surface.
- Protection rings—These rings protect the cable tail end that is exposed on the outside of the reel.
- Placards—If you want a place to advertise or put order information on your metal spoke reels, placards provide a spot to do this.
- Side covers—You can put handling instructions, order information, and advertising information on full side covers. These side covers also hold the product in place on metal spoke reels.
- Staybacks—These are just small pieces of material to protect the cable tail end and simply staple over the top of the cable end.
We would be happy to answer any questions you have about the supplemental reel packaging products we offer for products that are stored or shipped on heavy-duty reels. To learn more or to speak with one of our representatives, contact us today.