With the use of our corrugated plastic packaging and organizational products — including corrugated plastic boxes, reusable totes, trays, and recycling bins — L-S Industries makes shipping, handling, and organizing various materials safe, easy, and efficient. Need a waterproof plastic corrugated file box or custom plastic postal style tote with your logo? We can make those happen. Looking for plastic corrugated regular slotted carton (RSC) with a special locking top? Yep, we can do that, too! Do you need your plastic corrugated laminated with protective fabric? Done! Best of all, our corrugated plastic boxes and materials come with a variety of great, cost-effective features – especially when compared to cardboard, fiberboard, molded plastic, and other substrates.
Benefits of Plastic Corrugated Packaging Boxes and Organizational Bins
If you aren’t sure how plastic corrugated boxes, totes, trays, and bins can help protect your shippable items or better organize your warehouse and workplace, take a look at the following benefits:
- Impact, water, and chemical resistant: Our corrugated plastic packaging products are made to withstand a variety of environments.
- Durable and lightweight: Corrugated plastic packaging products contain sonic welded seams, and our plastic totes can be reinforced with steel or galvanized wire. All of these features increase durability while maintaining exceptionally light weights in order to help you maintain lower transportation costs.
- Fiber and dust free: Unlike other shipping materials, plastic corrugated packaging products leave behind no residue or fiber dust. When these other shipping materials deposit fiber dust on conveyor belts and plastic handling systems, they contribute to and cause conveyer malfunctions. Plastic corrugated boxes are, therefore, an essential way to prevent warehouse downtime.
- More efficient handling: Plastic corrugated boxes are lightweight, which makes them easier to handle, which in turn makes your packaging and shipping solutions more efficient.
- Reusable and 100% recyclable: Rather than using a packaging or shipping product one time and disposing of it, why not reuse it?! With the greater durability inherent to plastic corrugated boxes, you can greatly extend the life of your shipping materials, effectively increasing your business’s sustainability practices and decreasing your overhead. L-S Industries’ plastic corrugated products use all types of corrugated plastic, including polypropylene profile board, polyethylene single face or polyethylene double face (in both rolls and sheets).
Customizable Plastic Corrugated Boxes and Containers
When it comes to our corrugated plastic, there are a variety of ways to customize the material to your specific needs, and some of our custom packaging designs are so highly customizable that the solutions are only limited by your imagination! Here are just a few of the ways you can customize plastic containers, plastic partition sets, plastic nestable totes, plastic bins, and plastic trays:
- Size: We’ll work with you to create the most efficient, protective, effective, and sustainable packaging solution — at the right size.
- Style: Our corrugated plastic packaging products come in over 100 different standard styles. However, customizable options are also available to meet your business’s specific needs.
- Organizational matrix: Our custom designed containers and partition sets are designed and customized to protect your products while meeting any other specific packaging needs. Whether you need a simple A-B partition set or something more complex, like laminated partition sets with abrasion resistant fabrics or even partition sets featuring collapsible containers, nestable totes, and fixed wall containers, we have you covered.
- Color: Plastic totes, trays, and bins come in standard colors such as red, yellow, green, blue, black, white, gray, and natural; however, custom colors are available as well.
- Logo: For further business-specific customization, logos and graphics can be added to many of our plastic corrugated products.
The Perfect Plastic For Your Industry
50+ years of experience have equipped L-S Industries with the knowledge and tools needed to provide a variety of industries with protective packaging and organizational materials. Whether you are interested in better internal organization, greater sustainability, increased efficiency, or just standard or customizable packaging options, L-S Industries provides the flexibility you need to create durable packaging and shipping products for your company. Work with one of our Industrial Packaging Consultants to develop the best solution for your packaging or material-handling challenges.